Wednesday, May 18, 2011

25 Years


My birthday was filled with a bounty of bodacious blessings beginning in 'B': breakfast, beaches, burgers at Breeze Burns, beer, baseball, BBQ, beer pong, and buddies!
For lunch, Dad, Amy, and I went to Breeze Burns on Gwangalli Beach for some amazing burgers/fries and brew in view of the breathtaking Gwangan Bridge....ok, I'll try to stop with the "b's."

Ryan was gracious enough to help us get 13 tickets to the Lotte Giants game later that afternoon! We played the Kia Tigers, who started off with a 2-0 start. Then, in the 4th inning, Lotte scored 8, that's right, EIGHT runs....including a GRAND SLAM by Lee Dae Ho!!!
An amazing group of friends and family made for an unforgettable birthday! After the game, we indulged in some BBQ and even some beer pong at a bar in Kyungsung.





Thank you everyone for making my first and only birthday in Korea, better than I could've imagined!
I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment