Thursday, May 26, 2011

Runnin'


For 2011, my New Year's resolution was to simply "live a healthier, happier life." I've found that it is easier for me to attain and focus on resolutions that have clear motives with a broad spectrum of possible solutions. So far in 2011, I am very proud to say that I quit smoking, eat healthier food, and exercise regularly.
I've never been a very good runner, but after some training, Amy and I both completed our goals in the Dadepo races. Amy did the 5k and I punished myself with the half marathon ~21k.
It has been a long, long time since I've pushed my body that hard. I was able to complete my goal of running the entire thing. Our friend, Brian, also ran the race, but smoked me by like 30 minutes.

Before...
Finishing...
After...

Here's to team Bry(i)an!

No comments:

Post a Comment