Friday, July 15, 2011

A 25th To Remember

Celebrating my 25th birthday in Korea was absolutely wonderful! Bryan wrote about his mom's visit, and we were so lucky to have her here to ring in my 25th year :)! That weekend was super nice and relaxing- just what I needed. I got to spend time with my closest friends here and eat at one of my favorite restaurants in town.

The following weekend, the celebrations continued! In our group of friends here, there happen to be 6 of us with 'early' July birthdays! Since we are all gearing up to leave pretty soon, we picked a night to combine all of our birthday fun! The whole night was amazing- dinner, drinks, and dancing!
The 6 July babies:




I had SO much fun, and I will definitely look back on this 'milestone' birthday with a smile :)!

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment