Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Dogs go to Heaven

I wanted to take a little break from our Korean world and give a shout out to my girl, Bailey. Even though I knew this day was coming (honestly, I thought it would of come years ago), it was still hard to hear the news last night that our dog, Bailey, passed on. I was able to say a big 'good-bye' before I came to Busan, but hearing the news still made me feel very far away, and sad.
Being about 15 dog-years old (about 102 human years!), Bailey really gave our family infinite happy memories to look back on. Most of you most likely met her at least once over the years, and can probably agree that she always greeted you with an energetically wagging tail, and a good ol' head in your crotch :).
So, Bailey, I wanted to thank you for your unconditional love, always being excited to see me, always following me around whenever I was home, and always licking my legs to death, making sure they were as clean as possible. We love you, and you will be dearly missed.

love,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. She was the sweetest dog I ever met and I agree, will be dearly missed. Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am so sorry to hear this! RIP Bails!

    ReplyDelete