Friday, August 13, 2010

Peace Out


I know that it should've happened already. I probably should've realized it a while ago. We're moving across the world tonight!! Everything is packed and ready. Except for my state of mind. I keep telling myself that this is happening, but I think my subconscious is waiting to really freak me out when we take off from LAX later tonight...and there's no going back. Not that I want to at all. I think it has to do with that fact that we've been preparing and talking...and talking some more, about this move for months now, which has put an invisible veil over the magnitude and reality of it all. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic.
Either way, it's gonna sink in very soon, and I couldn't be more ready.

We love and miss all of you very much!
Keep in touch. Our next post will be from far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment